How to lift a woman’s breasts?
Breasts are undoubtedly one of the sexiest parts of a woman, yet not all of us have the same proportion in size.
This has always been a big problem for our aesthetics, we want to look more voluptuous and attractive with a better shape.
With the passing of time and lack of care during exercise, our breasts can also be affected and lose their luster. In this new article, we’ll show you how to lift your breasts.
As we said before, the breasts are the sexiest part of a woman, and it is the perfect bust of Fitness girls that we are looking for. All women, at least once in their lives, would like to be “a babe girl.”
But beauty, like money for the children of the rich people, is accidental. When you possess it, you do not take it into account, and if you lack it, you desire it with all your soul. No one forgets you if you are beautiful, although, when you are beautiful, you tend to pretend not to be.
If someone tells you that you are gorgeous, you think that you feel as attractive as they come to say to you.
We can blame those other people for feeling so trapped by the quest for beauty; specifically, men, for these creatures, beauty is like victory and is the only thing that exists. Despite what they say about women’s inner beauty, their preferences are indisputably anatomical.
But do you know what happens with that, too? Often the woman who plays with her beauty looking for a lucrative career ends up having problems.
Of course, beauty is an invaluable asset in attracting a man, but it doesn’t always make him like you or love you. There are even times when he prefers a normal girl because men can create their own scale and have their own “perfect babe girl.”
However, even if you’re not graceful, it doesn’t mean that you can never be beautiful, what matters is trying to look better. The effort to be able to achieve it, by itself, one of the great pleasures of existence.
The makeup ritual, nail painting, combing, among other movements that improve your figure aesthetically, is intending to be more beautiful, is like aspirin for headaches. But what woman could live without lipstick, mascara, or curlers?
Which breast is right for you?
Trying to be pretty means expressing femininity, asserting security in oneself. We want to look better, and Fitness gives us that opportunity. The ideal breast, according to current trends, is soft but firm, it doesn’t hang, and it’s not so big and voluptuous that it needs a harness to hold it. Shape and firmness are an absolute and undisputed priority.
Firmness is what we must seek first. The breast is made up of glandular tissue and fat, the amounts of which differ from person to person. You may have short stature and large breasts. Also, there are skinny women with huge breasts; this is because they have more glandular tissue and possibly more fat cells in the area, which allows them to accumulate a more significant proportion of fat there.
Women who have smaller breasts also lose more size when dieting.
The competition Fitness girls, with a low–fat percentage, often experience a decrease in size in the breasts. However, during their period of volume, when they do not make such a strict diet, they return to increase volume.
Can I do to lift my breasts?
The exercises for the pectoral muscle, and to obtain a good posture, are the only ones that can promote the bust appearance. The breasts are located above the pectorals, those fan-shaped muscles that occupy the front of the rib cage.
How your breasts are “suspended” depends mainly on the strength, size, and condition of your pectoral muscles, they can always provide a firm appearance to your breasts.
Young girls have big, firm breasts, yet age and lack of exercise tend to atrophy and make the pectorals lose tone. Breasts then begin to sag, but Fitness and pectoral exercises can stop and reverse the process.
We can admit that when we were young and aware of the development of our bust, we did not want to allow nature to take its course concerning our breasts. We learned from films or series that we could enhance our development by squeezing the palms of our hands with our arms and stretching them out in front; this makes the muscle mass in the breasts tend to harden as you do it.
Nowadays, it is a time when huge breasts are considered to be the most “sexy.” The forties, fifties and nineties screen stars, with their pneumatic breasts, are out of fashion.
Women who have had children know that breasts also change during pregnancy. The increase in glandular tissue and fluid causes the breasts to grow, but when the lactation period ends, the extra fluid and glandular tissue disappear, which is what can make the breasts sag and soften.
While the pectoralis major has only one point of origin under the deltoid, it is inserted in many locations of the sternum. The much smaller pectoralis minor helps the general development of your chest.
To achieve full development, you have to work out your chest muscles from different angles. Some women only press on their breasts, bending over to give the impression that the development of the upper chest is what lifts the breasts.
This is partially true, but the breast also attaches to the lower part of the pectorals, so it needs to be worked from several angles.
The primary function of your chest muscles is to move your arms forward and across your body. They are also involved in all body movements. The exercises I explain will provide a complete workout for your breasts.
Exercises to lift a naturally sagging breasts
- Bar push-ups (with knees on the floor): Start with stiff arms and hands grasping the bars. Slowly bend your arms and lower them until they reach a comfortable stretching position. Return to the starting position as many times as necessary. This is a tough exercise, and until you can get an advanced level, you will have to do it with your knees resting on the floor. You will work with this exercise in the lower part of the pectorals and the triceps. 1 to 4 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
- Dumbbell flies on a flat bench: You’ll do it lying on a flat bench and a dumbbell in each hand, arms outstretched, and elbows bent slightly. Open your arms until they are parallel to the ground and bring them back to their original position. This exercise affects the whole pectoral, from the shoulders to the sternum, having a sculptural effect. You can vary the angle of the training, using an inclined bench, working with the head higher than the hips, or a flat bench. Prone bench openings work the upper part of the pectorals, while declined flies work the lower part, like parallel bottoms. With the arms bent, you can handle more weight and at the same time, avoid tensions on the elbows. 1 to 4 series of 8 to 10 repetitions.
- Cable flies: Standing, between two high pulleys, grasp each end with each hand. Bend the elbows slightly and keep that angle throughout the movement. Move your hands following a full arch; to join them in front of you, feeling the contraction of the pectoral muscles. The higher the crosses, the greater the incidence on the upper part of the chest. If you lower them too low, you bring the dorsal muscles into action and reduce the effect on the pectorals. Keep your arms in the same position to avoid using the triceps. 1 to 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions.
- Pectoral in Peck Deck machine: You have to support your back against the vertical seat. Hold the front ends firmly, keeping the elbows high, and squeeze them until they meet, return again to the initial position, trying to stretch correctly, always under control, and never making a rebound. 1 to 4 series of 8 to 10 repetitions.
- Breathing: This is a simple exercise that firms your chest muscles and expands your lungs. You should practice it whenever you can. Hold your hands behind your body: Take a deep breath and hold it as long as possible, then carefully expel it. Repeat four times, it is excellent for the lungs and postural tone.
Women who go to the gym tend to overuse exercise machines and do many repetitions. It’s convenient, but it’s not always the right thing to do.
By doing many repetitions, you get endurance but not too much muscle. To give them strength and proper development, they must be made to fight against resistance. You must do series of 8 to 10 repetitions, reaching them until the muscular failure (when you cannot do one more repetition), that you are not exhausted either, and you cannot continue the training.
Free weights are the most effective for strengthening muscles, including the pectorals. Machines tend to force us to use positions that do not always match our physical proportions, sometimes impact too much on our joints.
The right posture for lifting breasts:
If your parents hadn’t told you when you were little to stand upright while walking, you often have to think about doing it yourself. It is difficult to vary a lifelong postural habit, but you have to force yourself to do it when the posture is terrible. When sitting down, keep your back to the chair, keep your chin up and look at the ceiling. Automatically, your shoulders will go backward, and you should lean against a wall, with your heels two centimeters from it, and push your back against it as you put your stomach in. Maintain that position when you separate yourself from the wall, with that position, continue with it, and you will never lose it.
Do not stop doing chest exercises, you need to practice a complete weight training program to get a good posture. Shoulder and back exercises will harden and provide aesthetics to those essential areas of your body.
The abdominal work will reduce the prominence of the belly, all this effort will make your figure go from being slouchy to upright. Proper posture, coupled with this chest training program, will cause you to climb several points on the scale of a “perfect babe.”
Also, other variants can negatively affect the visual appearance of our breasts, this is generally by age, added to several factors of our environment or body that affects the quality of muscle obtained in our chest. Next, we will tell you the main reasons why sometimes our breasts tend to sag.
What causes the
breast to sag?
For a clearer and quicker answer, the main reason why breasts fall is because of a bad habit in our daily routines. In addition to poor food management, they may cause us to reduce the necessary mass in our breasts.
These bad habits are as follows:
- Wrong use of bra: Using a too-tight bra can be quite detrimental to the development and normal stability of your breasts; also, if you do not use it can affect you negatively. Those muscles adapt to the contour or environment you are giving it. In other words, being too tight can cause harmful effects to your breasts, as well as if it is always loose, it will not give the desired shape or stability. You need to find a mid-point where you can wear your bra for a while, without overdoing it or damaging your aesthetics.
- Maintaining a bad posture: Posture is the main factor affecting physical problems, along with back or spine pain, having a wrong position, impairs the visual appearance and ability to develop the muscles of your chest. This is because if you stay a long time with your back curved, your breasts will fall by gravity, and after a long time, your body will begin to get used to that position.
- Smoking: Have you ever seen or heard of the adverse effects of smoking? Yes, another of the harmful effects of tobacco goes directly to the development and growth of your breasts. This is because every time we smoke, the skin loses elasticity; and, therefore, the ability to maintain the muscular level that you have in your breasts.
- Being sedentary: If you do not do any sport or physical activity, with time, your body begins to take its toll. Your muscles and muscle tissue begins to lose firmness, and over the years, will become limp and weak. For this reason, if you want to maintain or obtain large and firm breasts, you should perform several exercise routines to help you achieve this goal.
- Neglecting pregnancy or breastfeeding: If you don’t care for when breastfeeding or having eaten foods that were not healthy for you, it is possible that after giving birth and during the breastfeeding process, your breasts may lose the firmness they had before. To avoid this, we recommend that you visit a nutritionist who will help you during this time of gestation and give you all the best options to keep you healthy and in perfect condition.
- Suffering from a disease: It is not surprising that if you are or have been suffering from an illness, your breasts no longer have the same appearance as before. Conditions are the main protagonists of our body, losing their brightness and appearance that they had many years back. To recover, never hesitate to visit a doctor to help you renew yourself, as well as maintain a healthy eating routine and a basic exercise routine, such as walking or jogging for a few hours a day.
- Poor nutrition: Remember, you are what you eat. If you maintain a superficial level of what you eat, your body will take its toll. Many foods bring chemicals and substances that, in the long run, are not beneficial to our health. Likewise, we recommend you develop a feeding routine guided by a nutritionist to help you improve your body and your physical appearance. Do not hesitate to visit our articles on How to calculate calories, Perfect buttocks, and How to get a model body? In them, we explain in more depth about the types of food you must eat to have a beautiful body.
Other factors affect the firmness in your breasts. One of them is that if you already have a large volume or size in your breasts, the weight of these will cause their inevitable fall, moreover, as the years go by, as you get older, the breasts will fall. This is because the skin stretches with more time.
Also, a drastic change in your weight will affect your breast context. That is to say, if you were hovering overweight before, when you lose weight, your breasts will stretch and lose that structure and firmness that they had back.
Likewise, if before, I was skinny, and now you tend to grab the weight. You will see how the mass accumulated in your breasts will deform, increasing its volume and falling to gravity.
We recommend that you eat healthily and try to keep everything suggested in this article, as well as remembering that you must exercise to get the desired shape.
Age is also a crucial factor; as we told you before, the older you are, the more elasticity your skin obtains since it is losing muscle mass, and therefore, it will be loose under your skin. It is essential to keep this in mind, we are human beings, we will all age at some point, the main thing is not to let that affect us and try to take care of us and have a healthy life. The latter is the only medicine to counteract the clock of old age.
Natural breast lift home remedies
There are several methods or solutions that you can do from the comfort of your home, these tricks will help you to give firmness and volume to your breasts, here is a small list of some of them:
- Eggs: Probably, the egg is one of the healthiest natural foods of all. They contain many vitamins, calories, and chemicals necessary to help your body get all the requirements required to function optimally. Not only ingesting the egg will help you absorb all its proteins if you apply it as a mask (along with a pill or concentrated pill of Vitamin E) will help you give firmness and a better appearance to your breasts.
- Olive Oil: This oil is one of the most natural and healthiest oils that exist. It will help you to gain texture and firmness in your breasts; you must apply it as a mask in the zone that you want to see significant changes, it should be noted that the process takes time to be noticed. Therefore, don’t expect to notice significant changes during a short time. Generally, changes begin to be seen during the first few months after the routine has begun.
- Ice: The cold, make our breasts contract; we can use this as an advantage, making that sensation increase the volume we have in our breasts. If we rub ice cubes several times, every day for a long time, the muscles in our breasts will increase considerably in size. It should be noted that you should not abuse this, 1 time during the nights will suffice.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe, is one of the most beneficial plants that we can find for this case, its components will help to gain volume and firmness in our breasts, like the other tips, you should apply it in the area for a while (about 15 to 30 minutes) You can do this for several weeks. You will notice the first effects during the early months of starting the massage routine.
- Eat fruit: It is known that in ancient times, where science as such did not yet exist, women had quite large and firm breasts. This is due to the number of vitamins that fruits bring to our body, if you eat fruits like Apples, pears, bananas and so on, you will see that in a matter of months, your body will begin to change.
Tricks to lift your breasts right away
If you’ve already read all the information we’ve given you and you still can’t find a quick solution, we’ll leave you some practical solutions for any situation in which you need to show an aspect as if you had big, firm or perky breasts.
It should be noted that these tricks are not for the long term, only for a short time, so do not expect to use them for life, since you will only manage to appear having something you do not have.
- Wear a push-up bra for the occasion: For us, wearing bras frequently can be quite annoying and exhausting; especially when we go out to do some activity for much of the day, that’s why we prefer not to wear them too often. However, these bras or a bra, in particular, can help you to highlight your shape and appear to have a firm and raised breasts since its primary function is to lift them and let them see noticeably. It is recommended not to use this very often because, as we said, it is usually quite annoying and come to leave marks on our skin.
- Duct tape: Duct tape is handy and practical for everything you need at some point, and lifting the breasts, is no exception. We recommend using medical tape for this method; breaking the tape into four pieces and administering it in such a way that it can lift the breasts; you should not abuse the excess either, since it is not the idea either, to show such raised breasts. Also, you can try using other types of tapes, such as Aquiver bare lifts, The industrial one, and the sports ribbon, leaving to your choice these 5 types of tapes.
Here’s a video where you’ll see the trick Kim Kardashian uses to lift her breasts. Believe it or not, use DUCT TAPE.
- Homemade False Breasts: A rather unorthodox but still functional method nowadays, consists of using various everyday and domestic tools to lift breasts. Several women use different utensils of the home to make believe that they have big and firm breasts: Among them, we can mention: The cotton lumps, paper, round objects (Like toys or similar products), among others. They also sell special bra padding. Creativity is the limit!
In the following video, I leave you a series of handy tricks that you did not know to lift your breasts quickly.
Getting perfect breasts can be quite complicated for some. However, thanks to a constant commitment to a specific routine, plus the necessary care, such as food and those that increase our health, can significantly improve our physical appearance.
Beauty is not only based on our physical attributes, but it is also based on other things. Let us remember that beauty is subjective and is based on others’ opinions; Even for some men the perfect woman is not the one with the largest or firmest breasts, some men have a taste for women with small breasts or almost null.
The important thing is that if we believe that we are beautiful and we have been told that we are beautiful, why doubt? Let us be as we are more natural!
Still, if you want to gain proportion and firmness in your breasts, remember to follow all the information seen in this article; surely, in a matter of months, you will see satisfactory results!
And remember that you are beautiful… But you will be even more!